Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lots of Exciting Things In Store....{plus some Matchbox creations}!!!

Hello everyone!  Yes, it's been a little over a month since my last post!  Ever since the holidays I just can't seem to catch up with ANYTHING!  I thought that once the holidays had passed and the kiddos were back in school, I'd have more time to get things accomplished and caught up!  Well, that hasn't quite been the case.  In actuality, once the holidays passed, both of my kiddos competition teams picked up some pace.  This means more after school practices... which I believe we have now hit 5-6 days a week of practices for both, which at times begin around 5:30 up until 9 pm!!!!  And of course there are the actual competitions for both that take place on the weekends!  Oh how I miss those baby and toddler days! :)  

Well, I have made it a mission to REALLY try and keep up with my blogging (which I miss oh so much)!  In order to do this, I have a few exciting things in store for you all!  Beginning with.... wait for it.... a MAJOR GiVeAwAy!  I will have the details for this posted tomorrow!

Along with my EXTRA SPECIAL GiVeAwAy, I have come up with a challenge for myself that I will be sharing with all of you!  I have challenged myself to CrEaTe '52 Weeks of Amazing Folded Cards'!  I will share more details about this by the end of the week!  I am so EXCITED because I believe that this is exactly what I need to get my wheels turning again!

Until then, I will leave you with a few Matchboxes that I created this past month.  I hope that you will all stay tuned for what's to come and enjoy these creations until then!  Have a FaBuLoUs day!

Pop of colour MB Swap
Filled with lots of coordinating goodies!
Tim Holtz Inspired Matchbox
Filled with tons of Tim Holtz inspired goodies!
February 'LOVE' Matchbox

Was able to fit a ton of Valentine themed goodies!
Tim Holtz Inspired 'Valentine' Matchbox
Once again, filled with Tim Holtz Inspired goodies!




1 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs

Beautiful Matchboxes! I just love the details and the way you designed them to open in different ways. TFS.

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com