Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Thursday to all!

I've been MIA for a few days due to a crazy busy schedule! My daughter had dance competitions in Oklahoma last weekend and is preparing for her next competition in Dallas on the 19th. Her hip hop group did *fAbUlOuS* last Sunday, placing 1st place! We are so very proud of her and blessed to have such a talented daughter! Between my last post and today, I was able to squeeze in a couple of projects. As always, I hope you all enjoy!

I put this card together the morning of my daughter's dance competition!  She lOvEd it! <3 I used the Gypsy to weld her name together and the stamps are from My Pink Stamper's 'Everyday Life Collection' & 'Family & Friends' collection.  I used my cuttlebug to emboss the border, Stampin' Up ink, glitter cardstock, ribbon, white pigment pen for the stiching on the stars, ribbon, purple rhinestones and LOTS of Stickles for her name!


I put this card together yesterday realizing that St. Patty's day is right around the corner!  I am quite pleased with the finished product!  The shamrock was cut from the Designer's Calendar Cartridge.  The "Happy St. Patrick's Day" stamp is from My Pink Stampers 'Happiest Moments' collection, the face stamp is from Peachy Keen's Pk-570 'Basic Paper Doll Face' assortment package and the ink is from Stampin' Up.

0 comments: