|***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***|
(3) Studio G inks in green, pink, & purple
(1) "My Sunny Friend" stamp
(2) Studio18 "Pretty Petals" dimensional sticker packs
(1) My Pink Stamper "Everyday Occasions" stamp set
Happy happy Sunday to all! I hope that you are all enjoying your Sunday thus far! I had a fAbuLoUs day yesterday watching my daughter perform at the KAR National Dance Competitions. Her hip hop group did sTuPeNdOuS, as always, and placed 1st once again! YAY! I am so very proud of her and just love to watch her up on stage! I AM a very proud DANCE MOM! Which reminds me, I would love for all of you to swing by her new blog, Cricut Crafter, whenever you may have a chance to do so....(I think her mama has been rubbing off on her)! :^)
Anyhoo, I have spent several hours today trying to figure out how to create a button/blinkie and have finally nailed it! Learning something new everyday on here! And of course, I have all of you wonderful bloggers to thank! I have really been enjoying stopping by your blogs and seeing all of the fabulous creations posted! But, there is one slight problem…. I have a feeling that I have caught the GiVeAwAy bug!!!! Yes, that is right… I am hosting my very first giveaway! Woohoo! Who doesn’t love some good ‘ol blog candy?!?!
So, here’s the deal…. my goal is to reach 100, yes, 100 followers by Sunday, April 10 (exactly 3 weeks from today)! I hope that you will all pitch in and help me out in reaching this goal. I am so excited to be doing this and have my fingers crossed that I reach my goal! You will all have up to three chances to enter for this blog candy:
1. Simply become a follower and post that you have or that you already are by commenting on this post.
2. Snag up my brand new button located on the left sidebar of my blog. Again, post a comment that you have done so along with your blog URL.
3. Announce this giveaway in a post on your blog with a link redirecting everyone to my blog! Once again, post a separate comment that this has been done along with your blog URL.
Easy, easy, easy! Good luck to all and a BIG thank you in advance for being a follower of CRICUT MANIA!
***Again, you must post a separate comment for each entry.***
***Winner will be chosen on April 11, 2011 through RANDOM.ORG***