Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Very 1st Post!

     Well, here I am posting my very FIRST post on my extremely new blog.... soooo exciting!  I've never been much of a crafter or had a hobby really, until this past Christmas when my WONDERFUL husband of 12 years and my two bEaUtiFuL children got me a CRICUT!  Right away I have been hooked.... absolutely obsessed with watching every demo online, ordering dvds and learning as much as I possibly can about my Cricut Expression.  It took me about a week to even power it on because I was so intimidated and afraid that I would break it! :)  So far I have made a few greeting cards, Valentine goody baskets for my son's class, and I am currently working on an etching project.  I just wish there was more time in the day to explore and play with my cricut.  

1 comments:

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa

Congratulation Jennie!
Your blog is so cute and your cricut creations are awesome!
Your cards look like you have been doing this for years!
I just started a blog also: lisastuf.blogspot.com
I have been using the cricut for a few years now, but am not real confident in my abilities yet.
It's great to get inspiration from blogs like yours!
Thanks,
Lisa