Monday, April 4, 2011

'Welcome Baby' Card

Hello and happy manic Monday to all!  Today is a much better day and I am feeling more and more like myself! YAY!  That case of vertigo really kicked my behind!  I am glad that is over with and am finally able to get some crafting in today.  A couple of dear friends of mine, whom I attended high school with in Italy, just had a baby boy.... CONGRATS to Beulah & Justin!  You guessed it... the card I created today is a 'Welcome Baby' card.  I used my cricut, cuttlebug, ribbon, and sTiCkLes for this card and also incorporated some quilling (which I am extremely new to).  This card is also being entered in The Outlawz 'Calling All Lurkers Challenge'.  I hope that you all have a fAbUlOuS week and I will be back with more creations very soon (I have some catching up to do)!  
***Also,   don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway here!  Only 6 more days to enter... I will be drawing a winner on the morning of April 11, 2011!***

0 comments: