Wednesday, April 13, 2011

YAY! Completed Online Copics Class & New Card!

Happy Hump Day to all my cyber friends!  *Wow, Ms. Jennie here was quite busy yesterday!*  I spent the day completing my online Copics 'Beginner 1' class with Suzanne Dean!  I am so uberly excited about this and have learned SO much in just a couple of days!  I am NO longer afraid to use my copics now (they've been sitting in a drawer since I purchased them) and am having a bLaSt coloring with them!  I still have lots of practicing to do, but at least I'm USING them.  Suzanne's class is FILLED with information and she'll have you coloring in no time.  I can't wait to move on to her next class.  Sorry, had to get all of that excitement out of my system! :)


Now, the card that I have posted below is a first for me in several ways.... one being that a ACTUALLY used my copics. :)  It is also my first easel card and I had so much fun putting it together.  The sentiment is also a first for me.... I created it using Photoshop.  *Ahhhh, Jennie is on a major learning streak here!*  I have also posted some photos of stamps that I colored yesterday with my COPICS!  For the rest of the week I have the privilege of using these on my cards! wOoT WoOt!  So stay tuned for that!  I hope that you all have a mArVeLoUs day!  Enjoy!







2 comments:

Annette Bowes

Beautiful easel card Jennie! Beautiful colouring and love the butterfly and bling, look forward to seeing more of your copic colouring lol! Take careX:)

Lisa

Jennie! I love your Easel card and your coloring is fantastic!
Big Hugs!