Thursday, December 1, 2011

100th POST & Day 1 of My '12 Days of Christmas Celebration'!

WOW.... I have reached my 100th post! WoOt wOoT!  Had I not been sooooo busy these last few months, there would have been so many more.  I feel as I have neglected my blog so much lately.... and I will be trying my best to keep up with it like I used to on a daily basis!

December has snuck up on us and Christmas is just around the corner.  So hard to believe!  Feels like just yesterday that we were fighting triple digit temperatures here in TX.  Though, I am thankful for the MUCH cooler weather we are finally getting!  Today I am kicking off my '12 Days of Christmas Celebration' projects.  Beginning today, December 1st, through December 12th I will post a project each day!  Be sure to take a peak each day and stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY once the 12 days are up!  Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific night!

0 comments: