Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas.... Day 10!

Happy Sunday to all!  Well, exhaustion got the best of me yesterday after my vendor show!  I returned home, cleaned my house a bit, sat on the couch to catch my breath and TOTALLY passed out!  Woke up to have a little dinner and passed out once again.... this time for the night!  I am feeling caught up with sleep for now, but I have another busy week ahead of me!  So happy that the kiddos go on break this coming Friday.... we'll finally have a chance to sit back and enjoy each other and this Christmas season.  Can you believe that there are only 14 days until Christmas?!?!  The time really is flying on by.  This makes me a tad bit sad.... I don't like it when the holidays are rushed! :(  

Well, here is YESTERDAY'S Day 10 project!  This is my 'Here Comes Santa (Pop-Up)' layout... another LBH creation that I completed.   It was a bit tedious to put together, but lots of fun!  This particular layout will be one that will be framed and up on our wall every Christmas!  Hope you all enjoy!



0 comments: