Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas Celebration.... Day 6! Oops!

Ahhh, my day was so busy yesterday that I never got the chance to post my Day 6 project!  I am so sorry!  I've been volunteering at my son's school this week and I also stopped by The Little Blue House for a workshop where I created a couple of projects. :)  With Christmas creeping up on us and still a couple of vendor shows to go, my mind has been running a mile a minute will ALL the things I need to get done.  I feel that the more people try not to stress out around this time of year, the more we do!  

But I am here, and I am sharing with you one of the projects created yesterday at The Little Blue House.  What you see is my 'Season's Greetings Gatefold Accordion Book'!  As always, the ladies there did a TERRIFIC job designing this project and I had a blast working on it and putting it together!  It was a fairly easy project just took a bit of time to assemble it all.  I have yet to pick the five photos that will be displayed on it, but that shouldn't be a problem!  I hope you all enjoy and have a FaBuLoUs day!

Front of Closed Book
Front of Open Accordion Book.... Photos Not Yet Added!



Backside of Open Accordion Book


1 comments:

Jamie

Love this! So pretty!

I'm a new follower!

Jamie
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/