Friday, December 9, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas Celebration.... Day 9!

What a BUSY BUSY day today!  Whew!  And it's NOT over yet!  Volunteered at the elementary school again today, worked on some cards for a bit, took my little man to his Taekwondo Christmas party and have to be up tomorrow at 6AM for yet ANOTHER vendor show!  Next year I definitely plan on NOT doing as many vendor shows.... or at least have my last one in November.  So much to juggle with the hubby working out of town a lot and my kiddos school and competition teams.  I have my daughter's dance competition Christmas party on Wednesday and then as room mom for my son's class, I am in charge of their Winter Party on Thurs.  YIKES!  Mamma here needs a BREAK!  

Speaking of break.... I am seriously considering taking one of Suzanne Dean's 'On the Road' Copic classes.  She will be in Waco, TX in February and it's only a 1 hr and 45 min drive from where I live!  I think it would be really neat.... and I need to get back to my copics.... they've SERIOUSLY been neglected!  

Well, enough of my chit chat.... here is Day 9 of my '12 Days of Christmas Celebration'!  This is my NEW set of mini tags for my Words for All Seasons block set.  I created my 'Ho Ho Ho' set at The Little Blue House.  If any of you are EVER here in Fort Worth, make sure to stop by there... you will love it!  This is probably my favorite set so far (then again, I think I say that about all my tag sets)!  I hope you will all enjoy!




0 comments: