Friday, December 2, 2011

'Rock the Block' Collage Cubes - Side 1: Christmas


Who doesn't love a FABULOUS sneak peek?!?!  I know I do! :)  Beginning December 10th through January 30th, Close To My Heart will be offering an AWESOME promotion in honor of National Paper Crafting Month!  During this promotion you will have a chance to snatch up an EXCLUSIVE E-size stamp set and the 'My creations Collage Cubes' for just $15 when you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book!  That's a retail savings of almost $30!  You will absolutely LOVE the Collage cubes and the 'Rock the Block' stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.  Contact me today for full details!

Below you will see my take on the 'Collage Cubes'!  I am a HUGE fan of ALL holidays, therefore, I have decided that my cubes will center around my family's favorite holidays.  I had such a blst with these cubes and cannot wait to see all of the sides all done.  Here is one side completed... I will post the others as I complete them.  Enjoy!



0 comments: