Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas Celebration.... Day 3

What a gloomy, rainy day here in TX!  Not that I mind at all... we are still in need of some serious rain in these parts.  Oddly enough, rain puts me in a great crafty mood!  Well, today I am sharing with you my Day 3 project.  I picked up a few $1 wooden frames this past week at Michael's.  I will be altering them to give as gifts.  The whole process is pretty easy and does not take too much time.  Then again, that all depends on how elaborate you are wanting your frame to look.  

I altered one this morning for a friend, keeping it fairly simple, using CTMH's Sonoma B&T papers as well as our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  As the owner of 30+ Cricut cartridges, the Art Philosophy cartridge seems to be my 'go to' cartridge lately.  And I find the different 3-D flowers on it to be just GORGEOUS!  Here's hoping that you are all having a blessed day and I hope you enjoy this frame!


Roses were cut at various sizes using CTMH's Cricut 'Art Philosophy' Cartridge
'Friend's' was cut at 1 3/4" using my Cricut 'Lyrical Letter's cartridge as well as my Gypsy to weld them together.  I also added some CTMH Liquid Glass to make it stand out a bit more.

1 comments:

Georgiana

Your frame is lovely and those flowers are awesome. I do not have this cart, but I may need to add it to my wish list.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations