Friday, December 2, 2011

On the 2nd Day of Christmas.... We Have Magic Reindeer Food!

So sorry to post this so late!  It was scheduled to post while I was crafting away at The Little Blue House, but as you can see... that DIDN'T happen!  Here is a quick project I made earlier this morning for Day 2 of my '12 Days of Christmas Celebration'.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Magic Reindeer Food idea and so does my son!  It makes a terrific gift for children.  This is a very quick project that you can throw together in no time. It consists of oats, sprinkles, and colored sugar crystals. Aside from that, I was FINALLY able to break in my CTMH 'I Believe' stamp set that I received last week!  It is such a beautiful stamp set and I cannot wait to create other projects with it.  I hope that you all enjoy!  Have a FABULOUS weekend!




CTMH 'I Believe' Stamp Set

0 comments: