Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas Celebration.... Day 7!

Well hello again!  I have really been on top of  this lately, haven't I?!?!  Except for my little 'oops' yesterday!  Wow, it's Day 7 already!  I need for this month to come to a brief pause.... too much to do and NOT enough time to get it all done!  I am going to seriously be worn out by December 26!  I may need to sleep this all off until the first of the year! lol!

And here it is.... my Day 7 creation!  This cutsie french fry treat box was cut using my NEW FAVORITE cartridge.... CTMH's Cricut Art Philosophy!  I know that I have said this many times before.... but the possibilities with this cartridge truly are ENDLESS!  I hope you guys like it!

I am off to The Little Blue House AGAIN tomorrow, this time with my madre, to do more CrEaTiNg (as if I don't have enough to get done here in my craft room)!  Can't wait to share those creations with you!  until then, have an AWESOME evening and an even more AWESOME day tomorrow!

0 comments: