Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cricut Mania's 12 Days of Christmas Celebration... Day 12!

Good morning and Happy Wednesday to all my fellow bloggers!  So, I logged on to blogger with the intention of posting my lastest creation (which I will post shortly after this one).... to find out that my Day 12 post never actually posted!  UGH, so frustrated with blogger at times!  This post should have been here for you all on Tuesday, so please accept my apologies!

On Day 12, I created this cutsie little treat bucket for some of my kiddo's school teachers, dance teachers, taekwondo instructors as well as the awesome ladies in the school office.  These little buckets were picked up at my local Target for only $1 a piece!  Easy Peasy!  Inside I put a baggie of hot cocoa, mini marshmallows, a couple of small candy canes, and some hershey kisses.  I hope you all enjoy... and again, I am so sorry this is SOOOO late!  Have a FABULOUS day!






0 comments: