Friday, October 14, 2011

GET A FAB FREEBIE IN OCTOBER WITH CTMH!

Hello all and HAPPY FRIDAY!  YAY!  The weekend is FINALLY here!

If you have ever thought of owning your own business and would LOVE an exciting career in the booming scrapbooking and stamping industry, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of this FABULOUS opportunity.  I would love to have you join my team today and begin sharing tips and ideas to help you succeed. There has never been a better time to join Close To My Heart!  Sign up as a new consultant between now and October 31st and receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of your choice FREE! Add-on collections are priced at $40 each and have a retail value of up to $130, making this an INCREDIBLE deal!  For just a $99 enrollment fee you will receive a New Consultant Kit packed with business essentials and NEW products valued at over $400!  Contact me today about joining CTMH and let me show you how to embark on an exhilarating new career journey!  I am more than happy to help you out with whatever your goal may be.  Whether it is to get a GREAT discount on all of your scrapbooking and stamping needs or to build your business.  Please feel free to contact me via email or Facebook.  Have a FABULOUS Friday!





1 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug

Just stopping by to say Hi!

I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥