Monday, October 3, 2011

Vendor Show In The Making

Happy Monday to all my fellow bloggers!  As always, busy  busy busy over at the Childress household!  I figured that once school started back up things here would calm down a bit.... NOT A CHANCE!  With my kiddos school work, my daughter on the dance competition team, my son on the taekwondo competition team, a couple of vendor shows coming up, and the usual everyday hustle and bustle, things are CrAzY!  But..... I have been able to sneak some crafty time in here and there!  Below you will find a few items that I have been working on for my vendor shows.  Enjoy and stay tuned for details on my newest GiVeAwAy!

Mini Clipboard featuring the NEW Roxie papers from CTMH




Post It Notes Holder also featuring Roxie Papers
(front) 
(back)

Post It Notes Holder featuring NEW Mischief papers from CTMH
(front)

(back)

0 comments: