Thursday, October 6, 2011

Simple Halloween Mini Slider Cards & Door Hangers

With Halloween just around the corner, I decided to whip up a couple of simple but adorable projects!  I will also be offering these two items at an upcoming vendor show.  The first is a door hanger.  I created the door hanger using my Cricut 'Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More' cartridge along with CTMH's new 'Mischief' papers (X7144B) and CTMH's 'All Hallows Eve' (C1462) stamp set.  For the goo at the bottom I used a Martha Stewart Punch and the "BOO" was also cut using my Cricut.  The slider card is probably one of my favorites!  For this project I simply used solid color cardstock and stamped the background with CTMH's August SOTM 'Wicked' and the "Happy Halloween" with the 'Say It In Style' (D1283) stamp set.  Hope you all enjoy and have a FABULOUS Thursday!

*Click on the item numbers above to be redirected to my site to purchase a set  of those items for yourself!*




0 comments: