Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yippee! I love Mr. Fex Ex! {heart}

*** Third Post of the Day.... but I am so uberly excited & just HAD to share! ***

Oh me, oh my... guess what Mr. Fed Ex dropped off at my door today?!?!  Yuppers!  My CTMH Consultant Kit!  YAY!  I am soooo ExCiTeD!  It is filled with tons & tons & tons (you get the point) of fAbUlOuS goodies!  The best part.....  I got it all at a 50% discount AND also received a You & Me Scrapbook Kit FREE (don't you just love that word?!).  So, for any of you who may be interested or have been thinking about signing on, NOW is the time to do it!  For the entire month of May you will receive your kit at the 50% discount price along with a FREE You & Me Kit! Visit me at here for more details!  I will be posting a video tomorrow, showing you what exactly comes in your kit!  Again, have a fAbUlOuS day.... I KNOW I WILL! {hugs}

0 comments: