Thursday, March 15, 2012

FUN In My 'cLeAn' Scraproom! :)

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post here to share today's creations! 

I FINALLY cleaned up my scraproom today and was able to get some creating done!  I have a super hard time getting anything accomplished in there if there is a HUGE mess... and in my case, it looked as if a tornado had passed through my scraproom!  So... today... I MADE myself clean AND organize my scrappy space!  And what a difference THAT made!  I was on my stool and creating in no time! :)

The first card was created using CTMH Lucy papers as well as my CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (which you are all still able to get FREE this month... click here for  more info!).  It is just a simple 'just because/friend' card that I can send out at any time. The Lucy papers are STILL my favorite papers from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!  Just can't stop creating with them! :)


(Inside)
The next card is, again, just a simple 'Birthday' card.  As you can see, I like to keep things quick and simple! For this one I used CTMH's Pemberley papers as well as some simple embellishments.


(Inside)


Also, if you haven't already... please make sure to click here to enter my 'One Year Blogaversary GiVeAwAy'!  This giveaway closes on the 18th of March.  
Have a FABULOUS evening!  ~Hugs~

0 comments: