Friday, March 16, 2012

Loving the Simplicity of Monthly Card Kits!!!

Good morning y'all and happy Friday!!!

It has been quite a busy week here with my kiddos being on spring break and all.  So I wanted to make sure that I got this post up before we head out to Mountasia for a fun filled day!

The cards that I am about to share are a bit different.  Just recently, I did something that I NEVER thought I would actually do.... I signed up for a monthly card kit club by Paper Wishes... and let me tell you... 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

I had lost my mojo there for a while and would find myself just staring at piles of paper with no clue as to what I wanted to do.  I'm sure you've all been there at one point or another!!!  This has turned out to be a GREAT solution for me for those blank moments! :)  And it's also a great way to whip up a card in no time... by simply following the instructions and having EVERYTHING provided for you to do so.  
LOVE it! <3

Below are the first two cards that I created from the February kit.  I love how they turned out and was amazed by the simplicity and the little time they each took to create.  I had both done in absolutely NO TIME at all!  And the great thing is that I can use the sketches with other papers and embellies that I currently have stashed in my scraproom!

So stay tuned every month for more monthly kit cards.  I'll be sure to share a few of them each month with all of you!  I am so excited and cannot wait to receive my March kit in the mail!

Also, if you haven't already... please make sure to click here to enter my 'One Year Blogaversary GiVeAwAy'!  This giveaway closes on the 18th of March. 

Have a FABULOUS Friday & weekend! 

~Hugs~


(Inside)


(Inside)

2 comments:

Pat N.

Very nice. I know what you mean about having your mojo go absent for a while! Pat N.

Unknown

Your cards are all beautiful!

Pam at
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/