Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's a BeAuTiFul day in the neighborhood!

Happy Sunday!  It is a BeAuTiFuL day here in Fort Worth, TX as it has been for quite a while here!  It's really hard to believe that we have already hit the month of March and really haven't had much of a winter here.  So, as always, we intend to take advantage of this gorgeous day and head out to do a little fishing.  There's nothing like a good breath of fresh air!

But, before I head out with the fam, I wanted to leave you all with a few tags that I recently created.  I recently got into creating tags when I signed up for a Tim Holtz '12 Tags of Christmas' class at The Little Blue House.  I have had such fun crating these tags and plan to create a whole lot more of them!  So please enjoy these creations for now and have a BLESSED Sunday!

Vintage Valentine Tag
Steampunk Tag








0 comments: