Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone... and Happy Saturday as well!

I spent a FABULOUS four and a half hours today at The Little Blue House for their 'Ranger Workshop'!  If it has to do with Tim Holtz... well, chances are... I'm in! :)

We created a total of FIFTEEN reference tags today during the workshop!  Whew!  Each tag features some artful techniques that were taught to the WONDERFUL ladies at The LBH  by Tim Holtz himself!  And... they were gracious enough to hold this workshop for us TIM HOLTZ ADDICTS!  I will be sure to tell you more about the fabulous workshop in a later post.

For today, I wanted to share a quick St. Patty's Day card that I whipped up not too long ago.  Isn't it just precious?!?!  I absolutely LOVE the look of this 'vintagy' card! <3

I hope that you are all having a FABULOUS Saturday and St. Patrick's Day!  I am off to have some dinner followed by ice cream with the kiddos... whose spring break is quickly coming to an end!

***REMINDER:  If you haven't already, make sure to enter my One Year Blogaversary GiVeAwAy here!!!  This giveaway closes tomorrow at midnight (central time)... so be sure to enter for a chance at some FABULOUS goodies!!!***


0 comments: